As featured on
...AIR QUALITY ALERT IN EFFECT... The Montana Department of Environmental Quality has issued an air quality alert for Big Horn, Broadwater, Carbon, Glacier, Jefferson, Lake, Lewis and Clark, Mineral, Missoula, Rosebud, Sanders, Stillwater, and Yellowstone counties in effect until further notice. due to elevated particulate concentrations from local and regional fires This alert will be updated again at 9 AM MDT 8/2/21. An Air Quality Alert means that particulates have been trending upwards and that an exceedence of the 24 hour National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS) has occurred or may occur in the near future. As of 4 PM MDT, Particulate levels in Thompson Falls are Unhealthy As of 4 PM MDT, Particulate levels in Billings, Birney, Cut Bank, Helena, and Missoula are Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups As of 4 PM MDT, Particulate levels in Bozeman, Broadus, Butte, Columbia Falls, Frenchtown, Great Falls, Hamilton, Lewistown, Libby, Malta, Seeley Lake, West Yellowstone are Moderate When air quality is Unhealthy... State and local health officials recommend that people with respiratory or heart disease, the elderly, and children should avoid prolonged exertion; everyone else should limit prolonged exertion. When air quality is Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups... State and local health officials recommend that people with respiratory or heart disease, the elderly and children should limit prolonged exertion. When air quality is Moderate... State and local health officials recommend that unusually sensitive people should consider reducing prolonged or heavy exertion. For more information visit the Montana Department of Environmental Quality at http://todaysair.mt.gov
Currently in Missoula
Skilled 2 Work
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Jamie Lee Curtis is 'safe' with husband Christopher Guest
- Get over it: Blake Shelton's message to snubbed friends
- Nelly splits from Shantel Jackson after six-year romance
- Crash in Bozeman closed highway, backed up traffic for miles
- Man accused of raping 15-year-old on a camping trip
- Sheriff: 15-year-old boy says he killed his father in Wyoming
- Organizations offering help to those displaced by Boulder 2700 Fire
- Bozeman City Commission denies appeal on Whole Foods
- Sheriff: Boy says he killed father, body found in Wyoming
- Great Falls Police searching for man with possible information on theft investigation
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.