Statewide Mask Mandate
Leo joined the KFBB Sports team in May of 2019. Originally from the Detroit suburbs, Leo is a huge Detroit sports fan. He received his bachelor's degree from Bowling Green State University in May 2019, where he was the lead play by play voice of Bowling Green Baseball, and the main sports re…
Spencer Schacht joined the ABC FOX Montana team in June 2019. Spencer says the mountains were calling his name when he moved from the great plains of Minnesota to beautiful mountains of Missoula Montana. He graduated with honors from St. Cloud State University in 2019 with a Bachelor of Sci…
Growing up for much of his life in Malaysia, Afiq had always felt a connection to storytelling. Whether it was through writing journal entries or reading the local paper, he admired the power of the pen in giving others a platform. This admiration quickly became inspiration, and set the buil…
BOZEMAN- With the kids out of school today celebrating Martin Luther King Day the ABC Montana Right Now station in Bozeman has you covered with an event to bring the kids to today.
Shaun Rainey joined the ABC FOX MONTANA team in November 2011. In 2016 he was promoted from reporter to Sports Director in Missoula. Shaun graduated from the University of Montana with a degree in broadcast journalism in 2011.
Megan is excited to return to the Electric City after an 8-year hiatus. She and her husband Josh met in Great Falls when she started her broadcast career as a Sports Reporter/Anchor in 2005.
Taylor is excited to be reporting in the beautiful Great Falls area. Before moving to Big Sky Country, Taylor worked as an investigative reporter at the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism.
Currently in Missoula
- Man arrested after smashing a boys head into a mailbox
- 'Yellowstone' looking to hire locals as extras
- Montana reports 64 new COVID-19 cases
- MEPA canceled, 15-year-old girl found safe
- FWP successfully relocates moose after found on the loose in Great Falls
- Montana reports 173 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 115 new COVID-19 cases
- Montana reports 133 new COVID-19 cases
- Officers tase man several times after he was caught trying to steal a truck out of a garage
- Montana reports 65 new COVID-19 cases