POPLAR, Mont. - A fire broke out in the boiler room at the New Life Mission on Main Street Tuesday morning.

The Poplar Volunteer Fire Department responded and wrote in a Facebook post they were able to extinguish the fire in time before it could caused hefty to the building and buildings surrounding it. 

At 10am this morning we were paged to the New Life Mission on Main Street for a fire that started in the Boiler Room. We...

Posted by Poplar Volunteer Fire Department on Tuesday, February 23, 2021

News For You