There are multiple road closures & incidents across the Treasure State.
According to MDT here's a list of road closures, incidents & alerts:
- MT-200 SUN RIVER
- WATER ON ROADWAY-FLAGGERS PRESENT starting on May 28, 2019, at 09:08 AM
- WATER IS AFFECTING THE ROADWAY - WORKERS FLAGGING TRAFFIC
- Reduced Speeds of 0 to 35
- LOOKING GLASS - JCT WITH US-2 TO JCT US-89
- Road Closed
- MT-21 AUGUSTA TO 3 MILES EAST OF AUGUSTA
- MT-21 EAST OF AUGUSTA CLOSED starting on May 27, 2019, at 04:15 AM
- MT-21 CLOSED FROM AUGUSTA TO 3 MILES EAST OF AUGUSTA, DUE TO WATER OVER THE ROADWAY
- MT-21 HOUGAN SLOUGH BRIDGE WASHOUT
- ROADWAY WASHOUT ADJACENT TO HOUGAN SLOUGH BRIDGE starting on May 27, 2019, at 01:00 PM
- ROADWAY ADJACENT TO HOUGAN SLOUGH BRIDGE HAS BEEN WASHED OUT DUE TO FLOODING.
- S-212 BETWEEN BOYD & ROBERTS
- WATER ACROSS ROADWAY starting on May 27, 2019, at 05:50 AM
- WATER ACROSS RD AT MM 87, 89, & 90.5. SIGNAGE IS IN PLACE. THIS COULD RISE RAPIDLY SO USE EXTREME CAUTION DRIVING THRU THIS AREA.