...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM THIS MORNING TO 11
PM MST THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 60 mph
* WHERE...Cascade, Judith Basin, Meagher, Beaverhead, Broadwater,
Gallatin, Jefferson, Madison and Central and Southern Lewis and
* WHEN...From 9 AM this morning to 11 PM MST this evening.
* IMPACTS...High winds may move loose debris, damage property and
cause power outages. Travel could be difficult, especially for
high profile vehicles.
People are urged to secure loose objects that could be blown around
or damaged by the wind.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM MST SUNDAY
FOR ELEVATIONS ABOVE 5,000 FT. ...
* WHAT...Snow for elevations above 5,000 ft. Additional snow
accumulations between 2 and 5 inches in the mountains with up to 8
inches above pass level. Winds gusting as high as 60 mph.
* WHERE...Lewis and Clark County and the Southern Rocky Mountain
Front above 5,000-ft elevation.
* WHEN...Until 11 AM MST Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Roads, and especially bridges and overpasses, will
likely become slick and hazardous. Travel could be very difficult
to impossible. Areas of blowing snow could significantly reduce
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...This advisory does not include the Helena
area. However, minor snow accumulations are possible in the Helena
area late Saturday night into Sunday morning.
Slow down and use caution while traveling. The latest road
conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1 or visiting the MDT Road