Road to Reopening
HELENA - Jennifer Munger was arrested for tampering with or fabricating physical evidence, a felony, after dropping off the male victim with a gunshot wound at the hospital on Friday Aug. 16.
HELENA - The Jeffries Creek fire broke out yesterday afternoon, fourteen miles north of Wolf Creek, burning nearly 80 acres in its fiery wake. The fire was slow moving at first, but picked up after a thunderstorm and high winds rolled through the night.
Currently in Helena
- AMBER Alert canceled; Poplar infant found safe
- New orders issued for Blackfeet Indian Reservation due to community spread
- 2020 MontanaFair set to happen under social distancing rules
- Browning School District closed
- Montana reports 56 new COVID-19 cases, highest single-day cases count
- Woman gored by bison at Yellowstone National Park
- Governor Steve Bullock releases plan for reopening schools in Montana
- National Weather Service Glasgow radar possibly picking up grasshoppers
- Couple faces drug, child endangerment charges after investigation at Great Falls hotel
- Glacier County Sheriff's Deputy involved in highway crash Monday night