Road to Reopening
CNN's Erin Burnett outlines what we still don't know after President Donald Trump released his public financial disclosure report, amid calls from his opponents for Trump to release his tax returns.
A University of Minnesota professor tells CNN's Anderson Cooper about the "emerging evidence" that the coronavirus can be spread through airborne transmission.
Currently in Missoula
- Congressman Greg Gianforte, Kristen Juras suspend public events after potential COVID-19 exposure
- Vehicles vandalized, spray painted in Missoula neighborhood
- Montana: 45 new COVID-19 cases
- 'It was tragic': Zach Braff recalls visiting Nick Cordero in hospital
- 45 new COVID-19 cases reported in Montana
- 44 new COVID-19 cases reported in Montana
- 45 residents, 21 staff members test positive for COVID-19 at Billings memory care facility
- Teton County Health Department: Anyone who went to the Choteau Country Club MORP should self-quarantine
- Cascade City/County Health Department reports an additional positive case
- Montana reports 80 new cases of COVID-19 Tuesday