The Sentinel Spartans will head to Great Falls hoping for a wire-to-wire season after knocking off the Bengals 49-40 to punch their ticket into the big dance.
The Hellgate Knights and Sentinel Spartans girls team each host matchups Thursday night hoping to head back to the state tournament. Meanwhile, the Big Sky Eagles hit the road looking to enter unchartered territory with a potential upset over the Helena Capital Bruins.
CNN's Erin Burnett reacts to an opinion article published by former Vice President Mike Pence that made claims about what happened in the 2020 election and was filled with attacks on a Democratic elections reform bill known as HR 1.
Carroll women's basketball team reacts to Frontier Conference championship victory.
CNN's Chris Cuomo talks with American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten about the importance of getting kids back to in-person learning at school, and President Biden's announcement that the US will have enough vaccine doses for every adult by the end of May.
Currently in Missoula
- Shelter in place situation in Lincoln over, HWY 200 open
- Alvin Kamara of New Orleans Saints visits Montana
- Thick smoke seen coming from City of Great Falls Public Works building
- Three children die in house fire in Indiana
- Eleven dead after drive-by shooting in Mexico
- Montana moving to phase 1B+ in COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Kalispell Police Sergeant’s patrol vehicle hit with a machete Saturday
- Victim identified in fatal motorcycle vs. SUV crash
- Local chicken farmers concerned about future USPS embargos impacting live shipment delays
- Watch: Trio of mountain lions on the run