CNN's Erin Burnett discusses Rudy Giuliani's failed efforts to challenge final election results in courts and reports of a "souring" relationship between him and the President.
CNN's Jim Acosta reports that President Trump tweeted about the GSA informing President-elect Joe Biden expressing openness to the transition period going forward.
Americans continue to travel with Thanksgiving just days away, despite the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's recommendation to stay home to stop the spread of the virus.
The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent and obtained by CNN. CNN's Kristen Holmes reports.
A woman accused of pulling a gun on two boys in Peach County is out of jail tonight
The Michigan State Board of Canvassers voted to certify the state's election results, formally granting President-elect Joe Biden the state's 16 electoral votes.
President-elect Joe Biden unveiled a slate of cabinet picks, including the first woman to lead the US intelligence community, the first Latino to helm the Department of Homeland Security and the first woman to be the treasury secretary.
Currently in Missoula
- DOJ: MT chiropractor, his wife cause IRS total tax loss of over $70,000
- Two men accused of distributing large amounts of meth in Missoula arrested, charged
- Help Me Taylor: Donation Doubts
- Rare albino bison born in the Bitteroot
- GFPS teacher, coach Ken Maddox passed away
- Gov. Bullock announces new COVID-19 restrictions
- AMBER Alert canceled; missing Anaconda girl found safe
- Montana reports 1,280 new COVID-19 cases
- Man upset about mask requirement arrested for assaulting employee at a Helena restaurant
- Animal Control looking for information on 7 foot long snake found dead