CNN's Suzanne Malveaux takes a closer look at the friendship of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and conservative activist Eric Motley.
Pennsylvania election official Lisa Deely says she is very concerned over how complicated the mail-in voting process is in her state as the number of mail-in ballots are at a record number for the 2020 presidential election.
President Donald Trump continued to attack mail-in voting as full of widespread fraud, a claim for which there is no evidence. CNN's Anderson Cooper breaks down why the Trump administration's justification for his rhetoric is alarming.
Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says that the process to approve a Covid-19 vaccine has become so politicized by President Donald Trump that he doesn't trust the FDA to be able to properly approve a safe vaccine.
CNN's Wolf Blitzer speaks to Olivia Troye, former aide to the Vice President, about reports that President Donald Trump has lost patience with top public health experts on his coronavirus team because their sober messaging on the future of the pandemic clashes with his more positive assessments.
Joe Biden has laid out a health care plan that would build on Obamacare and President Donald Trump has vowed to eliminate it.
Some of your favorite nostalgic TV classics could be coming back to the small screen. CNN's Chloe Melas has more on some reboots and revivals on the way.
Courtesy of Okanogan County Emergency Management
CNN's Jeff Zeleny speaks to voters in Wisconsin, where President Donald Trump won by less than one percentage point in 2016, about the upcoming 2020 presidential election as some consider flipping to Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
Currently in Missoula
- Deer Lodge PD: Missing woman found
- Great Falls police respond to reported shooting overnight
- Meteorologist Mark Heyka joins ABC FOX Montana, Montana Right Now
- Montana sees over 400 new cases in 2 days.
- Mask dispute delays local woman's new license; sheds light on longtime MDT registration law
- Montana reports 333 new COVID-19 cases, highest single-day count
- COVID-19 cases in Montana schools more than doubled since last week
- Montana reports 214 new COVID-19 cases
- Butte Central football team quarantined, game against Corvallis cancelled
- UPDATE: Missing Blackfeet girls found safe