DENVER (AP) — In a story published October 14, 2021, about a defamation lawsuit, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of Joseph Oltmann’s attorney. The attorney is Ingrid DeFranco, not Andrew DeFranco.
The National Weather Service in Missoula has issued an Airport Weather Warning for... Missoula International Airport /MSO/ for the following threats... Wind 35 mph with gusts to 46 mph. Gusty winds are expected to develop around 8 AM MDT Wednesday morning and remain through Wednesday afternoon.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM TO 6 PM MDT WEDNESDAY... * WHAT...West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts around 40 mph expected. * WHERE...Missoula/Bitterroot Valleys. * WHEN...From 9 AM to 6 PM MDT Wednesday. * IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects. &&
Currently in Missoula
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Missoula officer seeking help identifying 2 people in theft investigation
- One woman dead after domestic incident in WinCo parking lot
- Crash on Bozeman Pass leaves cement on roadway, traffic being diverted
- Brnovich requests restraining order against Biden vaccine mandate
- JBCSO: Two found dead in Geyser home
- Search underway for man missing near Polebridge
- Sheriff IDs man killed in officer-involved shooting in Hays
- Sheriff: Man fatally shot behind Evergreen Kmart
- No school being held across Hardin School District Monday after ‘serious threat’
- Traffic on Euclid Ave. diverted while law enforcement secured a residence Thursday
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.