Road to Reopening
(StatePoint) Many people have found themselves working from home. Whether setting up shop at the kitchen table or creating a complete home office, here are simple hacks to make your new work environment comfortable and productive.
(StatePoint) Many people underestimate the power of lighting to set the mood and introduce different design elements into their home’s interiors. As a result, they often make the mistake of relying solely only overhead fixtures to light their homes.
(StatePoint) While lighting is an essential piece of new home design; it’s often selected and installed at the end of the building process. What’s more, statement-making decorative lighting is often not part of the initial design at all.
(StatePoint) The beginning of the new year is a natural time to think about refreshing the look of your home, and in 2020, “cozy” and “warm” are trending keywords for interior design, according to experts, with luxurious textiles, inviting color palettes, and warm mixed metals found across a…
(StatePoint) There’s something magical about the winter holiday season -- perhaps it’s the moments spent with loved ones, the aroma of sugar cookies and peppermint, or the cozy, twinkling lights. But when it comes to decorating, there are hundreds of different styles and determining your per…
(StatePoint) With more people nationwide opting to create their own businesses or work for their employer remotely, the home office has become one of the most used spaces of the house, with many people spending more than eight hours a day in this room. If you’re one of these people, the kitc…
(StatePoint) If you ever experience eyestrain, tired itchy eyes, blurry vision or headaches, it may be time to give your home a lighting makeover.
Currently in Missoula
- Vehicles vandalized, spray painted in Missoula neighborhood
- 96 new COIVD-19 cases reported in Montana Thursday
- 'It was tragic': Zach Braff recalls visiting Nick Cordero in hospital
- 127 new COVID-19 cases reported Friday
- 44 new COVID-19 cases reported in Montana
- GFPD: Speed may have been a factor in major crash on 10th Avenue South and 39th Street
- Cascade City/County Health Department reports an additional positive case
- 42-year-old man found deceased near Ryan's Dam
- 55 residents, 36 staff members test positive for COVID-19 at Billings memory care facility
- Missing Endangered Person Advisory issued for woman last seen in Butte