(StatePoint) The best kitchen updates don’t just enhance the beauty of your space. They allow you to simplify your life, make better choices, and improve your relationship with your kitchen. And who knows? They may even make you a better cook! To that end, you may want to consider trading in…
(StatePoint) Never underestimate the power of scent. When you first open that dryer door or pull a warm, freshly laundered shirt over your head, you feel good, confident, clean and ready to face the day. You might not consciously think it, but you feel it. But in summer, long days outdoors r…
(StatePoint) While pine-based cleaning products aren’t anything new, most people don’t realize they’re among the most functional cleaning products to have on hand, even when it comes to sprucing up your hardest-to-clean items and spaces.
(StatePoint) Did you know that certain kitchen habits can increase the likelihood for bacteria growth, food contamination and foodborne illness? However, a few simple tweaks to your routine can help reduce these risks and keep foods fresher for longer, leading to less waste.
(StatePoint) Whether you’re putting down roots or putting your home on the market, kitchen upgrades make a huge impact. Not only do they have daily “good feeling” appeal for current homeowners, they can offer a great return on investment when it’s time to sell.
(StatePoint) Over the last year, our kitchens have become a place where we prep for an important presentation, help with schoolwork, cook meals together and laugh with friends at a virtual party.
(StatePoint) Have the cold winter months left your home feeling a bit dirty, drab or disorganized? Are you feeling the urge to purge? Then it’s time for some spring cleaning. With a few simple tips and tricks, your home—and mood—can be refreshed and revitalized.
(StatePoint) Spring is a great time to refresh your home. Whether you’re planning a major clean sweep or just giving problem areas a little extra TLC, experts say that a few simple strategies will make the job easier and the fruits of your labor last longer.
Currently in Missoula
- Texas man dies in semi crash near Bozeman Friday
- COVID relief pay may not extend into 2022
- Substitute pay in Great Falls increasing due to staffing shortages
- Sheriff IDs people killed in possible murder-suicide in Big Arm
- Mountain lion seen near Cameron Family Center in Great Falls overnight
- Law enforcement seeking info on man shot and killed in Kalispell
- FWP believes mountain lion killed outside of Great Falls was the one seen in videos
- Three Forks shooting suspect bail set at $1 million
- Montana reports 3,924 new COVID-19 cases
- Parents worry about making ends meet without child tax credits