(BPT) - The pandemic has brought with it a number of challenges, from quarantining to social distancing and remote working — all of which resulted in more time at home. For some, this meant more quality time with family, including pets. According to a survey by the makers of Seresto, more th…
(NAPSI)—You can get away from it all—without having to leave it all behind. Here’s how: Better than camping, even better than glamping, is traveling via recreational vehicle (RV). Don’t worry if you don’t have one. RVs are easier than ever to rent. There’s a network of privately owned rigs, …
(NAPSI)—Most people would probably agree that having a dog charge at them and bite is a frightening experience. The Postal Service reports that that is exactly what happened to over 5,800 letter carriers in 2020. That represented an increase over the previous year. Several things added to th…
There’s nothing more meaningful than the unbreakable bond people share with their pets and the joy they bring every day. Now is a great time to take the opportunity to help both pets and people in need, specifically those impacted by domestic violence. 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men will experi…
(StatePoint) From heat waves to fireworks, summer can take a toll on pets’ emotional and physical wellness. According to some pet experts, the heart of relief for a number of common seasonal pet woes is CBD. Here are some insights into how to use it, plus additional measures you can take for…
(BPT) - Sustainable ingredient sourcing and traceability are driving factors for many of our buying decisions, whether it’s what we eat, how we furnish our homes, what we wear, and now even what we feed our pets.
(StatePoint) Pets are beloved members of many families. In the U.S alone, about 85 million families own a pet. According to the American Pet Products Association, many of us also drive with our furry friends, from quick trips to the veterinarian’s office to longer road trip adventures.
(StatePoint) During the holidays, there are endless ways to show the humans around you how much you love them. Finding ways to extend the joy of the season to pets who are a part of the family takes a bit more creativity.
Currently in Missoula
- Jamie Lee Curtis is 'safe' with husband Christopher Guest
- Get over it: Blake Shelton's message to snubbed friends
- Nelly splits from Shantel Jackson after six-year romance
- Crash in Bozeman closed highway, backed up traffic for miles
- Man accused of raping 15-year-old on a camping trip
- Sheriff: 15-year-old boy says he killed his father in Wyoming
- Organizations offering help to those displaced by Boulder 2700 Fire
- Bozeman City Commission denies appeal on Whole Foods
- Sheriff: Boy says he killed father, body found in Wyoming
- Great Falls Police searching for man with possible information on theft investigation