Road to Reopening
(NAPSI)—It’s near the time to celebrate the holidays with family and friends. The United States Postal Service has long been known as a Santa’s helper, and we take this role seriously. Here are some tips to help keep people, pets and packages safe.
(NAPSI)—A puppy named Mulligan has big paws to fill, but the mixed breed rescue dog is up to the challenge of becoming the new voice for the TurfMutt Foundation, says his new owner and guardian, Kris Kiser, President of the organization.
(NAPSI)—Life can be stressful, and just like us dogs and cats can experience stress caused by loud noises, storms, fear, excitement, travel, grooming, separation anxiety, the addition of a new pet to the family, and even some holidays can be stressful!
(NAPSI)—Lucky the TurfMutt is a real-life rescue dog who “pawed it forward” by spending a decade educating children and families about living landscapes—why they are important to people and the planet, how to take care of them, and encouraging everyone to get out and enjoy the nature around …
(StatePoint) Dogs are important and adored members of their families, however, millions go missing every year. The reasons are varied and probably not all that surprising. A curious dog might jump over a fence or dig a hole under one. A pup might sneak out a door or gate inadvertently left o…
Currently in Missoula
- Video shows Costco customer arguing with employee over mask policy
- Search underway for missing Helena girl
- Puppy killed by man after it chewed on a headset
- Salvation Army in Great Falls to distribute free 25-lb boxes of produce Thursday
- Over 170 animals discovered and seized after fire breaks out in converted trailer home
- Montana confirms 2 new coronavirus cases, total rises to 481
- Tennis ball sized hail leaves Miles City residents shaken
- 0 New coronavirus cases reported in Montana since Friday, total remains at 479
- FWP looking for information regarding bull elks shot and wasted south of Cleveland
- Lake Co. Sheriff IDs woman in Hwy 35 fatal