Montana State is sending the most athletes in the Big Sky Conference to the Olympic Trails at Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon. Duncan Hamilton, Lucy Corbett, Carly VonHeeder and Drake Schneider will compete from Friday, June 18, to Sunday, June 27. The four have made history for the program, as it's the most representation that the Bobcats have ever had at trials.
- Black bear reportedly enters home in Rattlesnake
- Kate Beckinsale hasn't seen her daughter in years
- Montana Highway Patrol responds to three unrelated fatal crashes Saturday
- Kanye West moves into Atlanta's Mercedes Benz Stadium
- Video shared on Facebook shows disturbing police K9 incident in Lodge Grass
- Man accused of raping 15-year-old girl
- Man killed in crash outside of Great Falls
- Evacuation warning issued for some Seeley Lake residents lifted
- Dog of missing 34-year-old woman found dead
- Crash in Bozeman closed highway, backed up traffic for miles
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.