As featured on
The deal, which includes a $13 million signing bonus and $26 million in guaranteed money, makes Corey Linsley the NFL’s highest-paid center with a $12.5 million-per-year average salary.
General manager Brian Gutekunst hopes suitors won’t woo their top tight end after breakout season.
If the Packers intend to add anyone during free agency, they still may need to alter Aaron Rodgers’ contract to clear additional salary cap space.
- Grizzly bear photographed in Big Snowy Mountains in Montana
- Kendall Jenner: My anxiety has put me in hospital before
- Historic M&M Bar in Butte complete loss due to fire
- Brody Jenner recalls shock at hearing ex Kaitlynn Jenner was dating Miley Cyrus
- Law enforcement finds psychedelic mushrooms, meth during search of woman’s home
- Fundraiser set up looking to help rebuild M&M Bar in Butte
- MPD responds to armed robbery involving four suspects
- Cascade County Sheriff seeking info on missing 15-year-old
- Montana FWP says no wrongdoing in bear drone video
- Arden’s family setting up camp for volunteer searchers
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.